My favorite subject
The
subject that I enjoyed a lot this semester was “Social constructions of
childhood” and my teacher was Fabiola Maldonado. In class we talk about the different
images of the childhood in the society of the 199th and from
nowadays. We write two essays and we take notes in class to. Sometimes we have
to read a text and after we made a presentation about what we read. The teacher
disposes the class in a round, for a better discussion between her and us about
the topics of the subject. Sometimes we took the experiences of our practices
and then we analyzed and connected with the topics of the subject for a better compression,
and that was very amazing. The contents
of the subject that we saw were very interesting, and it were a very complete
vision of the conception of the child and the importance of their social
interaction between the adults. I liked this subject because the teacher was
very good, she is an excellent professional of the area and her classes were very
interesting. The next semester I have another subject wit this teacher and I
hope it will be very good to.

learning by doing is the best thing!
ReplyDelete