The story behind a photograph



Im a big fan of photography, I enjoy a lot taking photos every day with my cellphone or with my cameras, its my favorite and my only hobbie. The last year I bought a digital Canon camera for learning and that motivates me a lot.
The last month I bought an analog Zenit camera and I carried it to my boyfriend´s house in Peumo, where I took the photo below.
I took this photo in the countryside, in the yard of my boyfriend’s house in a landscape full of orange trees. In the photo appears my boyfriend and his brother walking, talking about life, and eating oranges.
I like this photo very much because reminds me days fulls of quiet and peace in Peumo, and also I like very much the colors of the scene and of the landscape.
I have a big collection of analogic photos, I think I have more tan 100. I hope to go back soon to take more photos in Peumo with my Zenit camera.   

Comments

Popular Posts