Animals and pets




I love very much pets and animals. During my life I`ve had a lot of pets, among them bunnys, dogs, cats, fishes, turtles, ducks,etc. When I was a kid I got my first pet at the age of 3, it was a puppy that I called Bombon, who died  last year. In my 5 birthday my family gave me a little bunny that I called Blanquita. When I was a kid, I used to play a lot with my pets, and I used to go for a walk to the park with my dog.
Now in my home live two cats, named Cleo and Luna, and my dog called Dafne. Cleo is a very special cat, she is crazy and makes Luna got angry all the time. I enjoy very much their company and the love that my pets gives me and I enjoy too sleep with my cats in winter because they keep my feets warm.

Comments

Popular Posts